oauth2 problem

Joel Richardson-2

Hi devs,

We've had beta.mousemine.org running for a while with IM 1.5.3, and Google logins with oauth2 work fine.

We just released the IM upgrade on www.mousemine.org, and it's not fine – login attempts get 403 errors.
I triple checked the oauth2 settings and they look OK to me. The URLs registered at google look fine, and
the tokens match what's in ~/.intermine/mousemine.properties.

The tomcat logs show a successful "Redirecting to https://accounts.google.com/…"
The next call ( "Requesting access token:") sends the tokens OK, but gets the 403.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Thanks,
Joel
--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist

Re: oauth2 problem

Joel Richardson-2

Never mind. I needed to enable Google+ for MouseMine. Doh.

--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist