old tags

Vallejos, Andrew

Is there a way to delete tags that are no longer being used?

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: old tags

Julie Sullivan
Hi Andrew

Which tags do you want to delete?  You can delete the tags individually or you
can delete all unused tags by following these steps:

  1. login as the superuser
  2. go to my mine > saved templates, scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. click on "export tags" link
  4. copy the tag XML
  5. press the back button on your browser, click on the "import tags" link
  6. paste the tag XML into this form and check the box next to:
     [] Remove all existing tags?

This will delete all of your tags from the userprofile database, then import the
in-use tags you've just pasted onto the form in XML format.

Let me know if this doesn't get you what you want.

Cheers,
Julie

On 02/23/2011 06:37 PM, Vallejos, Andrew wrote:

> Is there a way to delete tags that are no longer being used?

> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer II
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104

Re: old tags

Vallejos, Andrew
So this only exports the tags that are currently being used by the mine?