opening different track by different links

opening different track by different links

JINGJING JIN-2
Hi all,

I want to let the users see different track when they click some links.

Can I open some specific tracks when I click some links by adding some variable.

For example,

By this link, the user will see my default tracks.

Can I implement different tracks when user click different links.

Thanks!

jingjing

Re: opening different track by different links

Lincoln Stein
Yes. Use the bookmark option to get a URL that contains the list of track names to open. You can just keep the part of the URL that starts with label= . The rest configures track position, region, etc,

Lincoln

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011, JINGJING JIN <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to let the users see different track when they click some links.
>
> Can I open some specific tracks when I click some links by adding some variable.
>
> For example,

> By this link, the user will see my default tracks.
>
> Can I implement different tracks when user click different links.
>
> Thanks!
>
> jingjing

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800