overlap.config

Vallejos, Andrew

How does the overlap.config file work again?  I can’t find any documentation on the wiki.  From my notes it’s supposed to be an exclusionary file, but that does not make any sense in the context of the overlapping relationships that I am receiving.

-Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: overlap.config

Richard Smith
If you have bioseg installed are using the post-processes:

     <post-process name="create-bioseg-location-index"/>
     <post-process name="create-overlap-view" />

then you don't need an overlap.config.  It was used in the old system
where we created overlap objects in a post-process step and stored them.

Now any features with locations will automatically have overlaps with
other features as the system is based on a location table index.

Richard.