plans to accommodate InterProScan 5 xml format?

plans to accommodate InterProScan 5 xml format?

Monica Poelchau
Hi again,

I was wondering if you had plans to change the InterProScan loader to accommodate xml files from InterProScan5. It appears that the format has changed significantly, and my (admittedly brief) attempts to load a file in the new format failed.

Thanks!

Monica

--
Monica Poelchau
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Maryland

Re: plans to accommodate InterProScan 5 xml format?

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Monica,

Yes, we will upgrade the Tripal Analysis InterPro module to handle XML from InterProScan5 but we are currently very deep into the Drupal 7 conversion.  When I get to converting that module I will take a look at the XML changes and see if it's something I can incorporate for use with the Tripal 2.0 beta release.  But I cannot say exactly when I can have it done.

Stephen