problem registering for account

Rebecca Martin
Hello,

  I have been trying to register an account on NCode but after entering my information and email address I recieve an error message saying that the confirmation email cannot be sent because of a problem connecting to the mail server and that an account has not been created. I've attached a screenshot of the error message. Can you please advise me as to how I can set up an account? Thank you.

Rebecca Martin

ncode.tiff (225K) Download Attachment

problem registering for account

Rebecca Martin-2

  I have been trying to register an account on NCode but after entering my information and email address I recieve an error message saying that the confirmation email cannot be sent because of a problem connecting to the mail server and that an account has not been created. I've attached a screenshot of the error message. Can you please advise me as to how I can set up an account? Thank you.

Rebecca Martin

ncode.tiff (225K) Download Attachment

Re: problem registering for account

girlwithglasses
Hello Rebecca,

You need to contact the administrator of the NCode site as the problem you're reporting is something specific to that server.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Rebecca Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

  I have been trying to register an account on NCode but after entering my information and email address I recieve an error message saying that the confirmation email cannot be sent because of a problem connecting to the mail server and that an account has not been created. I've attached a screenshot of the error message. Can you please advise me as to how I can set up an account? Thank you.

Rebecca Martin

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org

Re: problem registering for account

Hi Rebecca,

You've reached the GBrowse mailing list, which is the list to support people who've installed GBrowse and made data available for other people to use.  Somebody did that for you to create the NCode browser.  Unfortunately, I don't know who that somebody is, or I'd tell you to go bug them because they haven't set up their server correctly to allow sending confirmation emails.  So I'm left telling you that you need to figure out who that somebody is so you can bug them.  Sorry I can't be more help.

Scott