problem with MWAS

Isa SCHON
Dear colleague,

I am trying to run MWAS as a first trial using MAKER for annotations. I had first trouble uploading my data and since a few days, I cannot log in anymore at all with my account. I get the error message that the website is insecure.
Could you please check what is going on?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Isa Schön

Re: problem with MWAS

Carson Holt-2
“Insecure” means your browser is using http rather than https. You can add the s manually to an address if you want. It’s a campaign from browser makers to try and get people to always use https instead. Chrome started doing this in 2018, so now anytime you use http in an address or link, it will display “insecure".

Why your login doesn’t work would be a different issue. The server has been restarted. See if that helps.

—Carson