problems running maker 2.31.9

Norbert Grundmann

Hello,

I succesfully installed maker version 2.31.9 on my FreeBSD 10.3 Server.  So far only minor things had to be done.  But - what does following mean?

# maker
Thread server rejected connection: 192.168.1.3:29786 does not match allowed IP mask

The thing is that the maker process is running in a "container" (jail) with the mentioned ip adress - which is "natted" to the outside.  is there any chance to run it?

Thank you, Norbert Grundmann

--
Norbert Grundmann
Inst. of Bioinformatics Muenster