problems with Explorer(6) on WinXP when looking at "Saved Histories"

problems with Explorer(6) on WinXP when looking at "Saved Histories"

Hans-Rudolf Hotz
Hi

Last weekend, we successfully upgraded our galaxy installations to
changeset "3894:837aabec314e" (according to the 'June 8, 2010 New
Development News Brief').

We have no problems on Mac and Linux. However if you want to look at
your "Saved Histories" on WinXP with Explorer(version 6) the browser
freezes. This was not the case before, when we used "3545:2590120aed68"

I just checked your public website (http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/) using
WinXP with Explorer and the browser freezes as well.

Unfortunately, we (still) have a lot of Windows/Explorer users. So we
are a little bit stuck at the moment, as I don't want to downgrade our
Galaxy servers...(and it might take a while for our "PC support" to
install Firefox)

Thank you very much for your help

Hans

Re: problems with Explorer(6) on WinXP when looking at "Saved Histories"

Kanwei Li
Hi Hans,

This has been fixed in 3961. Thanks for reporting it.

Kanwei