prodigal bsml errors

Aaron Buechlein
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to use Prodigal for ORF prediction.  However, when I try to
use bsml2fasta using the Prodigal bsml as input, I get the following error:

    Error executing script exit value: 9Died with '$file and $indexdir
    parameters are required.' at
    ~/ergatis-v2r16b1/lib/perl5//BSML/Indexer.pm line 126

Any thoughts.  I've tried comparing it to the bsml Glimmer would produce
and don't see any glaring differences.
Thanks,

aaron