protein homology evidence

Way

protein homology evidence

Way

Dear colleague,

I couldn’t find a related answer online for the following question that might sound silly.

If I want to include protein homology evidence from multiple species, what should I do?

Can I directly merge the protein sequence files of different species and feed it to MAKER?

Thank you for your help in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

I wish you a pleasant and healthy summer!

Met vriendelijke groet,

With kind regards,

Wei Xiong

PhD candidate | Wageningen University & Research

Plant Science Group | Biosystematics Group Radix Building 107 Droevendaalsesteeg 1

6708 PB Wageningen

The Netherlands

E-mail: [hidden email]