publication pages

Sofia Robb
Hello All,

Sorry if this is a duplicate message. I just realized that I did not use my mailing list authorized email to send out the orginal.

I am using the tripal publication module. It works really well. I have a formatting issue. The abstracts have html tags which are not being rendered. The tags are being printed as text. How can I get the display to interpret the html?

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: publication pages

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hi Sofia,

Can you send along a PubMed ID for a publication that has this problem so we can test?

Thanks,
Stephen

On 1/3/2017 3:23 PM, Sofia Robb wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry if this is a duplicate message. I just realized that I did not use my mailing list authorized email to send out the orginal.

I am using the tripal publication module. It works really well. I have a formatting issue. The abstracts have html tags which are not being rendered. The tags are being printed as text. How can I get the display to interpret the html?

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: publication pages

Sofia Robb
Hi Stephen,

Here is a pubmed id: 24964768. And I have also attached a screen shot of the pub page. Only the abstract seems to be effected.

Inline image 1

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sofia,

Can you send along a PubMed ID for a publication that has this problem so we can test?

Thanks,
Stephen

On 1/3/2017 3:23 PM, Sofia Robb wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry if this is a duplicate message. I just realized that I did not use my mailing list authorized email to send out the orginal.

I am using the tripal publication module. It works really well. I have a formatting issue. The abstracts have html tags which are not being rendered. The tags are being printed as text. How can I get the display to interpret the html?

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: publication pages

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hi Sofia,

I think I may have fixed this for you.  Can you update to the most recent development code and try reloading your pages?  I made a change to one of the template files, so as long as you are still using the default templates (did not copy them and customize them) then I think the fix will resolve the issue for you.

Let me know,

Stephen

On 1/4/2017 2:26 PM, Sofia Robb wrote:
[...]

I just had the opportunity to try this out, and it works wonderfully!! Thank you soo very much!

Sofia