query on upload files from file system path

query on upload files from file system path

Vipin TS
Hi Galaxy team,

I had updated my galaxy instance and tried to upload files from system path, but the pop-up menu doesn't shows the option. I can only see 3 options, they are:
1. Upload files
2. Upload directory of files
3. Import dataset from current history.

happy to hear from your side.

Vipin T S

Re: query on upload files from file system path

Brad Chapman
Vipin;

> I had updated my galaxy instance and tried to upload files from system path,
> but the pop-up menu doesn't shows the option. I can only see 3 options, they
> are:
> 1. Upload files
> 2. Upload directory of files
> 3. Import dataset from current history.

You want to have this line in your universe_config.ini:

allow_library_path_paste = True

I just updated Greg's docs to include that:

http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/DataLibraries/UploadingFiles

Brad