question

Jordan Thompson
Hello. I'm wondering, once one loads all of their data into webgbrowse, is it possible to then have the browser viewable in our own lab website? So, if we wanted to have an interactive version of Gbrowse in our site, could this be done using webgbrowse, or would that require us to actually learn "Gbrowse"? Thank you very much for your assistance.

Best,
Jordan

Re: question

Ram Podicheti-2
Hi Jordan,
You can use WebGBrowse locally from your lab website, however in order to do that, you will have to install it on your lab server. You can download the source code and the installation instructions from sourceforge. For details, please see - http://webgbrowse.cgb.indiana.edu/webgbrowse/software.html

Thanks,

Ram