quick question about the Friendly Mine Link Displayer

quick question about the Friendly Mine Link Displayer

Joel Richardson-2

Hi IM devs,

Right now the FMLD appears on the report page for any BioEntity.
How can I limit it to only show on SequenceFeature pages?

Thanks,
Joel
--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist

Re: quick question about the Friendly Mine Link Displayer

sergio contrino-2
hi joel!
i think you could use something similar to what thalemine did in report.jsp
please check
https://github.com/Arabidopsis-Information-Portal/intermine/blob/stable/thalemine/webapp/resources/webapp/report.jsp

lines 579-592

thanks
sergio

On 15/08/18 16:53, Joel Richardson wrote:

> Hi IM devs,
>
> Right now the FMLD appears on the report page for any BioEntity.
> How can I limit it to only show on SequenceFeature pages?
>
> Thanks,
> Joel
> --
> Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
> Sr. Research Scientist
> Mouse Genome Informatics
> The Jackson Laboratory
> 600 Main Street
> Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
> 207-288-6435
> [hidden email]
> ---
>
> The information in this email, including attachments, may be
> confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe
> you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return
> email as soon as possible.

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org