"Unable to find the class count" error after redeploying with added query templates

"Unable to find the class count" error after redeploying with added query templates

Pengcheng Yang

Dear InterMiners,

I have interrupted by this error several times, each after I added query templates and summarized, then I redeploy the webapp. However, my FAWMine webapp don't work any more and display the following content, which said "Unable to find the class count. <i>cannot find class count for: org.intermine.model.bio.Consequence</i>".

I have solved this problem by rebuilding the database de novo. Even I restore the database from the dumped one and redeploy the webapp, the error remain.

Best,

Pengcheng

Re: "Unable to find the class count" error after redeploying with added query templates

Daniela Butano-2

From a quick search, I can not find the Consequence class definition in any of your additions files (under fawmine-bio-sources repo).

It might be that you have added it recently and re-builded the db without calling first .gradlew clean?

Daniela

On 13/02/2020 13:51, Pengcheng Yang wrote:

Dear InterMiners,

I have interrupted by this error several times, each after I added query templates and summarized, then I redeploy the webapp. However, my FAWMine webapp don't work any more and display the following content, which said "Unable to find the class count. <i>cannot find class count for: org.intermine.model.bio.Consequence</i>".

I have solved this problem by rebuilding the database de novo. Even I restore the database from the dumped one and redeploy the webapp, the error remain.

Best,

Pengcheng

Re: "Unable to find the class count" error after redeploying with added query templates

Pengcheng Yang

Indeed, you are right. I have installed the vcf data model, wherein Consequence class was defined.

Thanks a lot!

Pengcheng

From a quick search, I can not find the Consequence class definition in any of your additions files (under fawmine-bio-sources repo).