re-testing day!

Julie Sullivan
There are a few bugs that have to be fixed before we can release:

  1 Converter templates not working
  2 JSP error on webservices
  3 Internet explorer has some problems.  Only 1/2 of our users use FireFox, so
the site needs to be at least usable in other browsers.
    - querybuilder broken
    - misc display/formatting issues of varying severity
  4 And Daniela has found another template bug.

Richard, were you going to look at the first two issues?

I believe these bugs can be fixed today, so we should be able to re-test and
release InterMine tomorrow morning.  :)

I've re-released the preview, so it should have all of our fixes so far.