results row order

Leandro Hermida

Hi there,

I've searched the archive, couldn't find that anyone asked this question, is it possible with the Perl API to order your returned result rows?

best,
Leandro

Re: results row order

Richard Holland
Currently it is not possible.

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd
http://www.eaglegenomics.com/

Re: results row order

Leandro Hermida
Ok no problem, just wanted to know if I missed something.

Will do it in Perl after retrieving...

thanks!
Leandro