search by feature_type

P. Ziarsolo
Hi,
Finally I could solve the feature accession issue. I have used the path
redirect module to redirect from feature name to tripal accession.

Now I am having another issue with searching. I would like to have a
with all features of a given feature_type. Is this posible?

Thanks in advance

Peio

Re: search by feature_type

Stephen Ficklin
Hi Peio,

When you say you use the path module to redirect from feature name to tripal accession do you mean an external accession (i.e. NCBI accession) or do you mean the Tripal assigned accession?  Tripal already uses the path module to provide URLs for Tripal assigned accession.  Just want to clarify.

I'm not quite sure I understand exactly your search question.  But I think you're asking if you can filter searching by feature type?  If so, yes you can.  There is an option in the Administer -> Tripal Management-> Feature page to 'Set Taxonomy'.  Select the check box that says 'Feature Type' and then click the 'Set/Reset Taxonomy for all feature nodes' button.  It will add a job to the job queue to set the taxonomy for all nodes.  After the job finishes you will then have new advanced searching options on the search page that will let you filter by feature type.

Regards,
Stephen