search interproscan results

Sofia Robb
Hello,

I want to say that I successfully created a search page for blast results!! I am very proud of myself!! Thank you for the documentation and for other searches like the user feature search that I used for guidance.

Now I would like to be able to search Introscan results. Is there a table like the blast_hit_data that I can use to create my search? I do not see any table with interproscan in the name. Does anyone have any pointers for where I can start?

Thank so very much,
Sofia

Re: search interproscan results

Sofia Robb
OK. I have figured some of this out, but I need a little help.

I can retrieve all the features that have an analysis that has the program name interproscan. But I want to be able to limit these results by allowing the user to search thru the description of the hits. I do not see a description field in the analysisfeature table (I see the scores, significance, and identity). What table are the descriptions of the hits stored?

Thanks,
Sofia

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I want to say that I successfully created a search page for blast results!! I am very proud of myself!! Thank you for the documentation and for other searches like the user feature search that I used for guidance.

Now I would like to be able to search Introscan results. Is there a table like the blast_hit_data that I can use to create my search? I do not see any table with interproscan in the name. Does anyone have any pointers for where I can start?

Thank so very much,
Sofia

Re: search interproscan results

Sofia Robb
Hello Again,

I found the results in the chado table. I have not completed my search but I am on my way. Please don't worry about responding to these messages.

Thanks,
Sofia

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Alright, I thought I was doing better that I really was. I do need help. I can create a search for features where only the cvterm.name field for records that relate to db.name 'INTERPRO' are searched. And I can find the interpscan accessions, but I cannot find the long description of the cvterm or pretty much any of these:

IPR TermIPR DescriptionSourceSource TermSource DescriptionAlignment

I think I have searched all the tables with a dbxref_id and cvterm_id and feauture_id of records I know should have interproscan results. I can't locate the rest of the information I would like to search and/or display in my "View".

Thanks,
Sofia