second try at a conference call

Scott Cain
Hi all,

Unfortunately, no time was attendable* by all, and since for a first
call, I would like for everyone to make it, I decided to try again for
next week.  I gave more options, as well as including the "if need be"
(yellow) option in the poll (I didn't know how to do that before a few
minutes ago :-)  Please answer this poll for next week:

  http://www.doodle.com/u3xft8khkq6dx5ia

*I'm pretty sure that "attendable" is not a word.