selecting a default genome

mictadlo
Hi,
I have multiple genomes loaded inside Apollo. The last imported genome gets loaded first. How can I choose a different one?

Thank you in advance,

Michal

Re: selecting a default genome

nathandunn

Whatever the last genome a user was working on *SHOULD* be the one that comes up for them first the next time if using the same browser.

Nathan