spanning the exact region I asked for?

Catherine Leroy
Hi,

I'm a beginner with gbrowse.
I would like to add gbrowse images to my web application. My app displays portions of the genome with copy number data from the lab. It would be really nice for the scientist to get a gbrowse image spanning the copy number data so that they can see which gene is there.
However when I ask gbrowse for region :
1:1,000,000..1,001,000
The graduation would start from a bit before 1000000 and would stop a bit after 1001000. So that my graduation and gbrowse graduation can be aligned I need to get exactly 1000000 when I ask for it. Is there a way to set that?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Catherine