split_fasta script

Patrick Michael Chiuco

Hi!

     Good day! Is there anyway to download a previous version of Maker (<= v2.31.0) or get deprecated accessory scripts? One of the accessory scripts included in the previous versions (split_fasta) is a dependency of an annotation pipeline we're currently using. Thanks!

Patrick

Re: split_fasta script

Carson Holt-2
split_fasta was deprecated quite a while ago (2010) and replaced by fasta_tool. I was able to find an old copy in the subversion repository, I can’t guarantee it will work as expected though with how much other libraries in maker have changed since then.

—Carson

On Aug 10, 2017, at 5:35 AM, Patrick Michael Chiuco <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!

     Good day! Is there anyway to download a previous version of Maker (<= v2.31.0) or get deprecated accessory scripts? One of the accessory scripts included in the previous versions (split_fasta) is a dependency of an annotation pipeline we're currently using. Thanks!

Patrick

split_fasta (1K) Download Attachment