sql and GMOD

alessa85
Hi,

I did an sql database with some other information for our GMODWEB site, but I
need to connect that with a search page that I customize at the website. I am
trying to do that with a .php file, but I do not know where to locate that
file (.ph file). At other blog said that it has to be at /usr/var/www/htdocs
directory, but for some reason I do not have that directory. Coud it be due to
how the GMODweb is build? something with the Turnkey framework?

Sorry if this is not the rigth plae to ask about this.

Thanks

Re: sql and GMOD

Scott Cain
Hi Gina,

GMODweb is quite old and not supported anymore.  I don't recall where
the docroot is set when using GMODweb; what is the DocumentRoot
setting in the httpd.conf file (I don't recall if that is overridden
by the GMODweb config or not).  If GMODweb doesn't get in the way,
putting the php file in the DocumentRoot directory should work,
assuming the apache configuration is also configured to evaluate php
files.

Is this a new installation?  If so, have you considered Tripal instead?

Scott