staircase release?

joe carlson
Hello,

Is there a projected release date for the staircase tool? Looks interesting. Is it something that we can start to test our in a 1.X intermine? Or is this slated for 2.0?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: staircase release?

Joshua Heimbach
Hi Joe,

Our goal is to have a public beta of Intermine's new UI by October and
if all goes well then it will be included as a deployable feature in
Intermine 2.0.

If you don't mind previewing a development version of the new UI prior
to October then we'd love to have your feedback. The new UI is backwards
compatible with Intermine 1.x and runs in the cloud, so if you're
interested we can point a test version at Phytomine without any
configuration changes needed on your end.

There are a few features mid development and when they're complete I can
send you a link to a stable version.

Thanks,
Josh

On 11/08/15 07:00, Joe Carlson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a projected release date for the staircase tool? Looks interesting. Is it something that we can start to test our in a 1.X intermine? Or is this slated for 2.0?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

Re: staircase release?

dmgood11
Josh,

  We'd love to take a look whenever it's possible.

-David M. Goodstein
  Joint Genome Institute