sub-tables open by default

kkarra@stanford.edu
Hello!

Am trying to get sub-tables in a results table to be in open state by default.

Following the instructions from here..
https://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/webapp/query-results/?highlight=collections%20in%20results%20table#the-initial-state-of-sub-tables

Added the line below to model-includes.js file in MINE_NAME/webapp/src/main/resources directory.
intermine.setOptions({SubtableInitialState: 'open'})

Added this to web.properties
head.js.all.MY_JS_OPTIONS = model-includes.js

Before adding the above, ‘expand-collapse all' icon was not functional. After adding, ‘expand-collapse-all’ is working BUT they don’t appear open to start with.

Wondering if there is any config I am missing to make them open initially when the results table loads.

Thanks,
-Kalpana

Re: sub-tables open by default

Daniela Butano-2
Dear Kalpana,
I have checked the ‘expand-collapse all' icon and it seems working fine
to me locally (on my biotestmine) and either on flymine and humanmine
where we haven't applied any customization.
Also in yeastmine seems working fine to me (as you can see from the
screenshot attached).
Does anyone had a similar issue?

I have also tried to customize the subtables behaviour as suggested in
the documentation but there are some issues:
1. the js file which I have created under the
MINE_NAME/webapp/src/main/resources directory is not copied into the
war. Kalpana, could you please let me know if it works to you? If not,
as I suppose, I will add a ticket for that on intermine project
2. after copying manually the js script and updating the property file,
the sub-tables still stay closed (and the ‘expand-collapse all' icon
still works)
I will add a ticket on imjs for that.

Daniela

ddd

> Hello!
>
> Am trying to get sub-tables in a results table to be in open state by
> default.
>
> Following the instructions from here..
> https://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/webapp/query-results/?highlight=collections%20in%20results%20table#the-initial-state-of-sub-tables
>
> Added the line below to model-includes.js file in
> MINE_NAME/webapp/src/main/resources directory.
> intermine.setOptions({SubtableInitialState: 'open'})
>
> Added this to web.properties
> head.js.all.MY_JS_OPTIONS = model-includes.js
>
> Before adding the above, ‘expand-collapse all' icon was not
> functional. After adding, ‘expand-collapse-all’ is working BUT
> they don’t appear open to start with.
>
> Wondering if there is any config I am missing to make them open
> initially when the results table loads.
>
> Thanks,
> -Kalpana

ExpandaAll.png (160K) Download Attachment