synteny in genome apollo

Michael Poeschla
Hi,

saw some stuff on nabble about work being done on a synteny tool for genome apollo. Has that been implemented, or is it in the works?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: synteny in genome apollo

nathandunn

It is in the works AFAIK via Browse.

Once implemented (months, years?), we should be able to take advantage of it.

> On Oct 11, 2018, at 12:53 PM, Michael Poeschla <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> saw some stuff on nabble about work being done on a synteny tool for genome apollo. Has that been implemented, or is it in the works?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
>

> This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/
> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.

Re: synteny in genome apollo

nathandunn

Sorry, I mean JBrowse.

Autocorrect is a bit agressive.

Cross-posting to their list in case there is any additional info.