tophat and cufflinks

Nguyen, Doan

any plan in the future to implement tophat and cufflinks for RNAseq or another counting app for the GAII export.txt?

---------------------------------

Doan H. Nguyen, PhD

Genetics and Gene Therapy Program

Director, Microarray and Genome Bioinformatics Center

533 Bolivar St., Rm 539 CSRB

New Orleans, LA 70112

Tel: (504) 568-4552

Lab: (504) 568-8001

Fax: (504) 568-8500

Email: [hidden email]

Re: tophat and cufflinks

Jeremy Goecks
Hi Doan,

We're working on Tophat and Cufflinks. Both are available on our test server ( http://test.g2.bx.psu.edu/ ) and should be available on our main server soon. You can also run Tophat and Cufflinks on your local instance as well.

Best,
J.