track metadata in CSV file

kkarra@stanford.edu
Hello,

I have track metadata in a CSV file with different column headers/names from modencode example and the facets would not work. If I use the same header as in the modencode file, it works.

- Do the column names matter for the faceted search to work?

- Where can I find the code that parses the CSV file? Looked in github, but am not able to find it.

Thanks,
-Kalpana

Re: track metadata in CSV file

Scott Cain
Hi Kalpana,

I think you're asking a question about JBrowse, so I'm going to cc the JBrowse mailing list here.  If I've got that wrong, please let me know.

Scott