tripal protein blast warnings

Sofia Robb
Hello,

I get this warning when I run blastp or blastx. Blast still runs and I get the results.

Notice: Undefined index: gapCost in blast_ui_blastp_advanced_options_form_submit() (line 498 of /var/www/html/sites/all/modules/tripal_blast/includes/blast_ui.form_advanced_options.inc).

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: tripal protein blast warnings

Cannon, Ethalinda K [COM S]

Hi Sofia,

This warning should be fixed in the pull request that contains the web services, which is still being vetted. Thanks for pointing this out; we'll make sure the warning is fixed in the new code.

Ethy