tutorial on the website

Hong Wang

Hi,

I am a scientist at Eli Lilly. I am interested in using the website. Do you offer tutorials?

Thanks!

Hong

Hong Wang, Ph.D.

Sr. Research Scientist

Tailored Therapeutics Neuroscience

Eli Lilly and Company

Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, U.S.A.

317-433-2879 (office)

[hidden email] |www. Lilly.com

LillyLogo_EmailSig2.jpg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

Re: tutorial on the website

Scott Cain
Hi Hong,

I'm not sure what you're asking about: you've reached the mailing list for supporting people who install GBrowse (the Generic Genome Browser) which is used at hundreds of websites for lots of genomes.  Are you asking about a particular installation of GBrowse?  If so, you should contact the data owners directly.  If you're asking about installing and configuring GBrowse, then this is the right place.

Scott

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Hong Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Scott,

I am interested in using Metacore program to analyze a gene expression dataset, so a tutorial on how to use the website is what I need.

Thanks!

Hong

Hong Wang, Ph.D.

Sr. Research Scientist

Tailored Therapeutics Neuroscience

Eli Lilly and Company

Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, U.S.A.

317-433-2879 (office)

[hidden email] |www. Lilly.com

LillyLogo_EmailSig2.jpg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

Re: tutorial on the website

Scott Cain
Hi Hong,

I don't even know what Metacore is; it certainly doesn't have anything to do with GBrowse.

Good luck,
Scott

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Hong Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Adam Witney

Maybe you want this?

http://thomsonreuters.com/en/products-services/pharma-life-sciences/pharmaceutical-research/metacore.html