unable to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl script from Gbrowse_syn

unable to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl script from Gbrowse_syn

sunnyjoy
I am trying to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl from the page http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_syn_Scripts . However, the link to the perl script seems broken and it redirects me to http://sourceforge.net/p/gmod/svn/HEAD/tree/.
Can anyone fix the link or provide a valid place to download the script? Thank you.
Bests
Yingjia Shen

Re: unable to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl script from Gbrowse_syn

Scott Cain
Hi Shen,

That script is here, which I'm hoping is the most up to date version; if not, hopefully Sheldon will tell us.

Scott

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2014, at 7:15 PM, Shen Yingjia <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl from the page http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_syn_Scripts . However, the link to the perl script seems broken and it redirects me to http://sourceforge.net/p/gmod/svn/HEAD/tree/.
Can anyone fix the link or provide a valid place to download the script? Thank you.
Bests
Yingjia Shen

Re: unable to download mercatoraln_to_synhits.pl script from Gbrowse_syn

Sheldon McKay
Hi Shen,

I believe this is the current version.  It has not been changed for quite a while.

Sheldon