update information for the IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1

update information for the IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1

Yolanda Gogorcena
To whom it may correspond,

 I am familiar using the information in GDR database to find SNPs positions on the browser of prunus_persica_v1.0, just

SNP_IGA_291055

However, I can not find  the physical position on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1 if available
.

I would like to know if there is an excel file for the IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array

updated with the physical position  on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1

Thank you in advance

Yolanda Gogorcena

Re: update information for the IRSC_9K_peach_SNP_array on prunus_persica_v2.0.a1

Scott Cain
Hi Yolanda,

You've reached the mailing list for the Generic Genome Browser (GBrowse), which is the software the powers the peach genome browser you were using.  We don't know anything about the data the GDR people have put in GBrowse for peach though; please contact them directly with you questions.