v2r17b2

Mariette
Hi everyone,

I upgraded our ergatis instance, however when I click on the stderr or stdout files from the interface I got the following error:
failed to extract a repository_root from /work/ng6/ergatis/output_repository/config_run_newbler/22_raw_input/config_run_newbler.stderr.  expected a workflow/runtime subdirectory somewhere. at /var/www/html/ng6/ergatis/cgi/view_formatted_log_source.cgi line 32.

even if the file does exist!
any idea ?

Jerome

Re: v2r17b2

Arze, Cesar
Hi Jerome,

Do you mind sending me your view_formatted_log_source.cgi file. I believe this issue has been fixed but not pushed out to a release yet, just want to double check to make sure that you are not using the latest version of the code.

Thanks,
Cesar

On Apr 13, 2012, at 7:50 AM, Mariette wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I upgraded our ergatis instance, however when I click on the stderr or stdout files from the interface I got the following error:
> failed to extract a repository_root from /work/ng6/ergatis/output_repository/config_run_newbler/22_raw_input/config_run_newbler.stderr.  expected a workflow/runtime subdirectory somewhere. at /var/www/html/ng6/ergatis/cgi/view_formatted_log_source.cgi line 32.
>
> even if the file does exist!
> any idea ?
>
> Jerome

Re: v2r17b2

Mariette

here it is.
thanks,
Jerome

Le 13/04/2012 14:41, Arze, Cesar a écrit :

> Hi Jerome,
>
> Do you mind sending me your view_formatted_log_source.cgi file. I believe this issue has been fixed but not pushed out to a release yet, just want to double check to make sure that you are not using the latest version of the code.
>
> Thanks,
> Cesar
>
> On Apr 13, 2012, at 7:50 AM, Mariette wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I upgraded our ergatis instance, however when I click on the stderr or stdout files from the interface I got the following error:
>> failed to extract a repository_root from /work/ng6/ergatis/output_repository/config_run_newbler/22_raw_input/config_run_newbler.stderr.  expected a workflow/runtime subdirectory somewhere. at /var/www/html/ng6/ergatis/cgi/view_formatted_log_source.cgi line 32.
>>
>> even if the file does exist!
>> any idea ?
>>
>> Jerome

view_formatted_log_source.cgi (4K) Download Attachment

Re: v2r17b2

Arze, Cesar
Jerome,

Can you try dropping in this view_formatted_log.cgi file and let me know if it fixes the issue:

Thanks,
Cesar

On Apr 13, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Mariette wrote:

[...]

Ergatis-users mailing list