values in feature properties table

Chuming Chen
Hi All,

If I want to customize the display of values in the feature properties table, which php file should I look into?

Thanks,

Chuming

Re: values in feature properties table

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Chuming,

You can find the template file here:

[your drupal
installation]/sites/all/themes/tripal_theme/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_properties.tpl.php

You will want to copy the file into your default theme directory and
edit it there.  It is probably best to copy the
'node-chado_feature.tpl.php' and the entire 'tripal_feature' directory
into your default theme directory.    After editing, be sure to clear
your cache so that Drupal will find your edited templates.

Just by way of information.  The new Tripal 2.0 (coming soon) will have
a message on each page indicating where the template is stored which
should make finding the appropriate template much easier.

Stephen

On 2/13/2014 11:51 PM, Chuming Chen wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> If I want to customize the display of values in the feature properties table, which php file should I look into?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuming

Re: values in feature properties table

Chuming Chen