Quantcast

webgbrowse glyph parameters window question

webgbrowse glyph parameters window question

Kenlee Nakasugi-2
Hi,

I have been going through the webgbrowse tutorial, and I noticed that in
the glyph parameters window, the 'Advanced section' and the section
above it when available (depending on the glyph) doesn't populate for me
(eg. step 11, see attached).

Is this particular to me, or the tutorial only?

Thanks,

Kenlee Nakasugi

School of Molecular Bioscience,
University of Sydney

webgbrowse.png (645K) Download Attachment

Re: webgbrowse glyph parameters window question

Ram Podicheti-2
Hi Kenlee,
The image to be clicked on to expand or collapse the 'Advanced Section' was misplaced and hence the problem. It is now fixed, so please try again. Just to let you know, the additional sections such as 'Advanced' will start by default in collapsed state, and you can expand it by clicking on the triangle shaped icon to the left of the section title. I will make the entire title as a link, so that you can click either on the image or on the section title to expand or collapse the section. Thanks for pointing this out. If there are any further problems, please let me know.

Ram