websockets

Michael Paulini
Hia,

Is there some official way how to turn off the websockets without
hacking the javascript file?

Background is that our load balancer seems not to forward them properly,
and it looks like apollo can actually downgrade the connections for a.e.
firefox.

Re: websockets

Deepak Unni
Hi Michael,

There is no configurable way of disabling websockets.

The websockets is implemented such that if its not supported by a browser then Apollo falls back to long-polling.

Cheers,

Deepak

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Michael Paulini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hia,

Is there some official way how to turn off the websockets without hacking the javascript file?

Background is that our load balancer seems not to forward them properly, and it looks like apollo can actually downgrade the connections for a.e. firefox.

Research Analyst
S104A Animal Science Research Center,
University of Missouri, Columbia