workflow setup.

Jaysheel Bhavsar
Hey guys,
        I am setting up a new instance of Ergatis-Workflow.  I have installed workflow but can't run a successful test (RunIDTest mode=text).  Error I get is

                        testGenerateID(org.tigr.workflow.common.test.TestIDGenerator)org.tigr.antware.shared.exceptions.IDGenerationException: Could not create an instance of ID generator class. null

        full error is attached.  I created a small java test program to check if I can connect to db, and that works fine.  My workflow.config file and log file generated in wf_test is attached.

Thanks
Jaysheel

error.txt (6K) Download Attachment
workflow.config.txt (1K) Download Attachment
unittest.log (5K) Download Attachment