www.biomart.org/biomart/martservice not responding

Gabriel Berriz
Hi everyone.  I'm getting no response from

Is this URL still good?

If so, where should I report this problem (and hopefully get an ETA for when it will be back up)?

Thanks!

Gabriel

Gabriel F. Berriz, PhD
Senior Bioinformatics Developer
Roth Lab
Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology -- Harvard Medical School
250 Longwood Avenue
Seeley G. Mudd Building 322B
Boston, MA 02115-5701
Telephone: 617.432.3555
Fax: 617.432.3557

Re: www.biomart.org/biomart/martservice not responding

Jonathan Guberman
The URL is still good. We are receiving an unusual volume of queries from one source which is making access to our server unusually slow. We're in the process of restarting the servers, and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!

Jonathan Guberman, PhD
Application Programmer

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower